The objective of individual assignment is to help students to apply the concepts and knowledge learnt from the module to their course work. Each student has to submit a written paper in English for assessment purpose.
Analyze one of event which held by Hong Kong Tourism Board (HKTB) and its effectiveness on this event (e.g., Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival). Student should draft a paper of 1,200 – 1,500 words.
The following issues are suggested to be covered:
- Introduction, background and purpose of the event?
- What would be meaningful to attendees?
- What would make the event memorable to attendees?
- How effective is the event? (Location, Date, Season, Time of day)
- Any improvement suggested to its operation or capacities control in COVID-19?
- Assignment title, student name, submission date must be appeared on the 1st page.
- Written in English.
- No handwriting, report must be WORD format.
- Incorrect format will deduct 10% of total marks.
- Referencing information source at last page.
- Individual assignment.
- Report softcopy submission in CMS deadline is on 16 March 2022 (23:55 hours).
- Late submission with 1 – 3 days will deduct 25% of the total marks. No marks will be given for submission 3 days after the deadline.
- Never attempt to plagiarize as it will result in zero mark.
Hong Kong Institute of Technology
Event Management (Asia Pacific Issues) (BS417)
Report Assignment (mark sheet)30% overall marks
Name of Student:
Submission Date: _________________________________________________________
Assignment Grading Criteria
|Details of event||20%|
|Illustration of the related theories||20%|
|Evaluation, suggestion and Conclusion||30%|
|Readiness of the contents||10%|
|Make use other information to support your argument (picture or figure etc.)||10%|
|Missing / Plagiarism||Incomplete / Some parts missing / Too Simple||Acceptable / All parts included||Outstanding / Own words / Critical & In-depth in content|